Monday, March 14, 2011

Warning: contains disturbing image

I realise I've been a bit slack about writing up my first Karneval experience, so in order to put a bit of pressure on myself I thought I'd post this picture so that at some point I will feel the need to explain myself.  In the meantime, please feel free to make use of the comments section below to remark on how the dark circles under my eyes have cleared up a bit since you last saw me/have I started going on sunbeds etc.

In addition, I thought I might like to do a bit of a roundup of festival experiences from all over Germany, so if anyone has posted stories, photos and/or thoughts about this year's Karneval (positive or negative!) and would like to contribute, please email me with the link to your post and a few words about who you are and where you celebrated (or hid).  Thanks!

5 comments:

Daddy TT said...

Not safe for work.

Laurel said...

Wow, you look good. I wish I would have dressed up, next year.

TJ said...

DANG - looking good!
Terrific costume...

fiona said...

Didn't you deliver one of my children?

Frau Dietz said...

@Daddy TT: sorry!! It's taken me 27.5 hours to work out who you are as well. Thank you for visiting me blog :) And stop playing on the internet at work.

@Laurel, TJ: thank you :)

@Fiona: Yes. Yes I did. I'm surprised you recognised me without my makeup on.